Friday, March 6, 2009
Day # 1
The woman has been here for 24 hours. She has painted the gate, the posts, gardened the front yard and back yard, thrown things away that I did not give permission, removed the hall and kitchen runners and I cannot find them, reorganized my cabinet under the sink and cleaned out the fridge and threw everything away. Even the chicken broth I use for piston. EVERYTHING. Now she's threatening to leave because I'm unappreciative. SHE DEMANDED TO COME. I told her I was fine. She said she needed to come for Her, not for me. So, she booked a ticket without my permission. She didn't check my schedule. Nothing. I have meetings all next week and she wants to go stay in the hotel with me in LA. She refuses to change her flight to Monday to make my life easier. She's FUCKING NUTS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment