Again, I have been awake for an hour and have already had to deal with BS. Her computer is acting funny and she asks me to fix it. What is she working on? A letter to me. One of her infamous letters that will likely make me cringe, cry, kick, scream, act like a 4 year old. She's complaining in this letter about everything I have done wrong in my life. She's bitching about the dog smell in my house, yet she is a smoker and has much room to talk. She's writing about how controlling and rude I am.
THIS WILL BE FUN. I asked her not to send it to me. I am sure it will come after she returns to North Carolina.
Enough with the F-ing letters Renee!!! WTF?! ....Heres what I do... I write to and/or about someone and then ask said person to fix my computer. WOW.
ReplyDelete