When I was speaking with April yesterday, she suggested I do a daily update
for the week of my mother. Perhaps I can turn it into a movie and make
millions and pay off this stupid house that I'm going to lose.
Woke up today - remember I'm sleeping on the couch because I gave the spare
bed to Mike so I only have one bed in the house. She sits on the couch and
starts to berate me about how rude I am and controlling and asks me if I ever
considered changing that about me since that is likely why my husband left
me. NICE. This is after I returned home and all my stuff was thrown out. My
rugs are officially in the trash. I have no hall runners. She left them
outside over night in the dew. Special, right? Yet, I'm the controlling
one. THIS IS MY HOUSE.
So, just like everyone suggested, I decided to give her a task. I take her
grocery shopping so she can cook for a week. We ran all over town to get the
right groceries - visited 3 stores and Costco. My phone is ringing OFF THE
HOOK because I am working. She cannot understand that I have a job. Finally
at 11am I tell her that I had to get back to the house to work. We return and
I'm trying to do some stuff and she keeps asking me questions. I grab my cell
phone and notebook and walk to the beach. I literally am speaking to
customers while at the beach because I could not function here and my phone
beeps. Its HER. I was gone for 30 minutes and she calls me, "Nicole, I
cannot find you. Where are you? I am worried." SERIOUSLY PEOPLE. I cannot
breathe.
So, I eat lunch. Of course it is delicious because the woman can C-O-O-K. I
tell her that I need to go work and that I cannot be bothered. I am sitting here for 4 minutes and I hear "NICOLE". WHAT?
"Don't forget to wash your jeans and the sheets"
IS THAT SO IMPORTANT? Seriously. Wow, the woman won't let me breathe.
I'm about to open a bottle of wine. It's not even 2pm yet. It will be gone
by 6. I will be drunk and asleep early. I have to hide. There isn't enough
wine or xanax in this world to save me right now. HAH.
No comments:
Post a Comment