Monday, March 9, 2009

ONE MORE DAY

Ok, so really it's two, but I'm not counting Wednesday since she leaves at 6:30am. Today was ridiculous. We went to the courthouse to file the documents. She is so overwhelmingly controlling that she was upset that I had the documents in my hand. THIS IS MY LIFE AND MY DIVORCE. Can I please hold them and read what I am signing? Nope. She wanted to hold them and make sure I don't lose them. Because the fact that I'm completely type A and insanely organized isn't good enough for her. Nope, she needed to hold them. Fine. So I gave them back to her. I was in the parking lot of the courthouse and I couldn't handle it anymore, people. It's been 5 full days and I haven't lost my cool so I screamed at the top of my lungs "FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK".

That was my only outburst. I've been good. Even the time today when she asked me 15 times if I locked my front door. No, mom. I left everything wide fucking open with a flashing light above saying "Rob me".

Seriously, she's stolen my wit today. I'm robbed of words right now. There was the time she thought the attorney was eyeing her and hitting on her, when I think he was looking at her sweater that was buttoned wrong.

Oh! Don't forget how directionally impaired she is...I asked her to meet me by the fountain at the courthouse. It was literally 100 yards away and visible. She says "I can't find it. Take me there."

CONTROL PEOPLE. It's all about control.

No comments:

Post a Comment