Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Final day...I survived

It's Wednesday. She's gone. I can't believe I survived. I spent NO time with her yesterday because I worked from 7:30am until 11:30pm. Her alarm went off this morning at 5am so she could catch her shuttle to the airport. It obviously woke me too, since we were sharing a hotel room. I turned on the TV because I was awake and when she gets out of the shower, she says "Knee-cole, the TV is too loud." Um, I'm awake and you are awake. How is the TV too loud? I'm convinced she just needed to control one last thing.

But she is gone. GONE people. 3000 miles away. I've likely saved myself for the next 3 or 4 years. PHEW.

1 comment:

  1. I will miss this blog more than you know. This is much better for your mental stability though!

    ReplyDelete